14 Jun 2022, 7:30pm SGT
Register below to secure a seat and attend LIVE
The questions we get asked most about personalities are:
- How to work with difficult personalities?
- How can I find myself and have a breakthrough from the challenges I have now?
The more we discuss these questions, the more we notice a pattern we called personality resistance. Personality resistance is how people resist others because they don’t see eye to eye with them, or how people resist action even when they know their lives would be better off.
Personality resistance is not conscious for most people, but they exist for humanly important reasons.
Learn WHY people stay stagnant despite knowing that they have potential to be better. Whether you are new to the NLE or you are a seasoned practitioner of the Enneagram, we bring you new insights about how to grow beyond your personality box:
For Leaders, Coaches, Helping Professions, and anyone who simply cares about deep personal development for yourself and those around you.
Don’t miss these highlights of this LIVE Online Class:
Share this page and invite your network to develop their potential.
Important things to note before you register:
- This is not another passive learning seminar. What you'll be learning are applications and strategies that not just worked for us but also with many of our practitioners & clients. You can read the 5-star reviews that our practitioners have shared on Facebook and Google.
- To maximise from this event, please come if you intend to show up fully and participate in the session. Otherwise, let others take your place. We encourage you to take down notes for your own applications.
- It will be treated as a LIVE training session that is happening only ONCE and there will be NO recording or replay available so that you receive the optimal benefits from the LIVE learning experience!
As a trainer, Agnes Lau really embodies inclusiveness and compassion. She is one of the first Enneagram teachers in South East Asia, since 2000, personally trained by Russ Hudson and the late Don Riso of the Enneagram Institute. She is known for her patience and masterful ways to hold the mirror for people to see and find themselves.
Seok Hian is an HR & Organisation Development Consultant, as well as an Executive Coach. In the last 10 years, she has profiled more than 600 individual clients and corporate leaders. She specialises in team development and helping leaders of different Enneagram Types achieve their highest potential.
Joseph Ch'ng trains the ICI Coach Certification & NLE Certification at Mind Transformations. His mission is to contribute practicality & finesse in the applications of NLP and coaching