Life, Career & Executive Coaching
“The greatest good you can do for another is not just share your riches, but to reveal to them their own.”
Essentially, coaching is about moving forward – it’s about using what you’ve experienced (good and bad) to make your future better. It’s about choosing to live life proactively rather than reactively – in other words, it’s about realizing your future today.
Coaching skills are becoming an essential part of:
- Developing people to perform well in an organization
- Parenting, raising self-reliant motivated children
- Empowering students to bring out their best in their studies
- Helping spouse, friends and family members breakthrough their personal and professional limitations
- Raising the bar in one’s own sporting performance, eg. golf, tennis, bowling, soccer etc.
- And especially useful when the parties involved want an “equal” relationship, maintain an objective perspective and are committed to accelerating their competence…
- And more!
The process of life coaching helps individuals harness personal strengths and inner alignment, and equip them with practical tools to overcome personal and situational challenges.
Typically, life coaching revolves around:
• Shifting mind-sets to create more choices
• Weight loss and fitness improvement
• Breaking addictions eg. smoking, drinking, snacking etc
• Resolving and strengthening relationships e.g.marital, significant partners, family, friends etc
• Finding your life’s purpose or passion in a desired career; rekindling a livelong dream
• Proactively making life transitions
• Overcoming debilitating limiting beliefs or self-sabotaging behaviors
• Overcoming traumas and major setbacks
• Improving sporting performance
• Having someone to dovetail your yearly goals and strengthening core skills like planning, follow through, getting feedback etc
• Acquiring specific capabilities like discipline, assertiveness, sensitivity to others, openness, courage, trust in self and others etc.
• Proactively creating a roadmap towards personal excellence
• Developing a state of peace and confidence in the self
Career & Executive Coaching
Career Coaching helps professionals enhance or expand their career advancements and opportunities.
typically, career coaching revolves around:
• Setting achievable and worthwhile goals
• Overcoming procrastination
• Gaining confidence in public speaking
• Developing assertiveness
• Improving communication and leadership skills
• Overcoming fear of criticism, low self-esteem
• Managing difficult employees or superiors
• Strengthening self-confidence
• Managing stress and change in the economy
• Proactively increasing personal worth – bringing out your healthy-self
• Managing promotion – change in responsibilities
• Proactively making career transitions Business start-ups, vision, mission and strategy development
What can you expect when engaging a coach?
• Starts with a 45-60 minute commitment-free consultation over email, phone or in person.
• Coach assesses the situation and suggests course of action, including approximate number of sessions required.
• If client is comfortable, set the next appointment – typically weekly sessions of 2 hours each.
• Coach’s Fees: usually $200 – $400 per hour, may be more or less depending on coach.
• Client can end the coaching relationship at any time.
• Confidentiality is assured.
Becoming a Certified Coach
At Mind Transformations, our NLP Practitioner Certification & especially our NLP Master Practitioner Certification Courses are designed to contain the structural elements of coaching. They are useful for people who are aspiring to be a life coach, as well as relevant, beneficial and practical for anyone to be equipped to coach themselves and others.
Our training highlights the development of new strategies necessary for a life coach to think and act. Through observation and feedback, bring your client from point A to point B, helping them formulate their own winning strategies to reach their goals as opposed to problem-centered thinking.