Operations Manager | Life & Executive Coach | Facilitator
“Value add” is the term with which people best associate Joseph: through his practical contributions, he constantly strives to add value to individuals and corporations.
With Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)—ever since 2010, Joseph has developed congruence within himself; today, NLP is his Way of Being and he enjoys more inner peace—which is also his gift for people.
Coaching Micro Skills & Neuro-Linguistic Enneagram: Turning knowledge into practical applications.
Joseph excels at turning theory into tangible applications. His work in Coaching Micro Skills for the ICI Life Coach Certification participants enables them to accelerate their Being as Coaches. Joe’s drills help them develop depth & finesse, and the competence & confidence to take up paid engagements.
With his practician approach, Joseph contributed to the development of the Neuro-Linguistic Enneagram (NLE) programme by formulating specific neuro-actionables that people can exercise to develop their Healthy Selves.
“All conversations, all exchanges we have with people, is once in a lifetime. When you bring the best of you into each exchange, you can be a gift to others.”
He believes in continuous self-improvement, working with clients on their capacity, focus and productivity, so that they can be a force of certainty and reliability for others—two qualities we direly need in our VUCA world.
- LaMarsh Managed Change TM Practitioner, by LaMarsh Global, 2019
- Facet5 Accredited Practitioner, 2019
- iEQ9 Integrative Enneagram Accredited Practitioner, by Integrative Enneagram Solutions, 2019
- Certified Life Coach, International Association of Coaching Institutes, ICI (Germany), Mind Transformations, 2018
- Certified Language & Behaviour Profile (LAB Profile®), Success Strategies, 2017
- Impact Teaching, Pivotal Learning, 2013
- Certified Master Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), Mind Transformations, 2011
- Bachelor of Computer Engineering, Multimedia University, 2007